You can view deposits by selecting gifts or by viewing the deposits report.
Gifts displays all donations in chronological order though you can sort gifts by clicking other column headers. To view the deposit status of your gifts in context with their other data, navigate to your church group’s finance team on Faithlife.com and select Gifts in the left-hand navigation menu.
1. Search: Enter a giver or fund name to locate a particular gift.
2. Export: Select the time period and click Export to download a CSV file. Keeping all your giving information in the same location makes it easy to export all your data for easy import into your church’s accounting software.
3. Add: While all donations given through Faithlife Giving are recorded automatically, you can also manually add cash, check, Paypal, or other donations via the Add button. Provide the donation details and click Save. When you manually add a donation and assign it to a specific donor, the gift is added to their year-end giving statement. (Learn more about adding and editing manual gifts.)
4. Show: You can adjust the date range of gifts shown via the drop-down menu above the table.
5. Sort: Sort the table by Amount or Date by selecting the column header.
To get a better understanding of any particular donation, click it to examine its details.
You can interact with any gift from the More options menu . Choose Print receipt to download and print a copy or save a PDF of the receipt. Resend receipt sends an email to the donor with a receipt attached. If the donor gave online, select Change fund allocations to redistribute gift to another fund(s). Click Issue refund to credit the charge back to the donor’s account.
Select Deposits to view the status of your gift deposits.
1. Search: Locate a deposit by searching for it.
2. Filter: You can filter by All Deposits, Pending, or Settled.
3. Sort: Click the column header for Date, Gifts, Status, or Amount to sort your data accordingly.
Note: Individual deposits often contain several gifts. The number of gifts per deposit displays in the Gifts column.
To view a deposit, select it from the list.
Note: Deposits should appear in your church’s bank account 2–3 banking days after a transaction has been made and will contain the prefix “Deposits and debits to your account will be prefixed with "EFT ACH MASTER GROUP FAITHLIFE SV9T 8008756467YYMMDD.”