Using boards is a great way for your presentation group to organize the media you want to use in your presentations. Boards you create in Proclaim are shared with your entire team.
Skip ahead to:
View Your Boards
- Click Media and select Browse Media to open the Media Browser. For more information about using the Media Browser, click here.
- Your existing boards are located in the upper left-hand portion of the Media Browser window. A Favorites board exists to get you started. If you’ve uploaded any of your own media to Proclaim, a Group Upload board exists as well.
- Click a board name to view the contents of the board.
Add Media to a Board
- Select a piece of media.
- In the details pane on the right-hand side, click Add to board.
- From the drop-down menu, select the board you want the media added to.
You can also add media to a board by right-clicking a piece of media and choosing a board from the dropdown.
Note: Adding media to a board does not remove it from the main browser pane. A piece of media can be on multiple boards.
Create a Board
- Select a piece of media and click Add to board in the details pane.
- Enter the name of the new board in the text box.
- Your new board is added to the Boards section and the media item is added to the board.
Remove Media and Boards
Note: Learn how to delete media from your group uploads.
- To remove media from a board:
Click the X next to the board in the detail view.
- Right-click the media item and select Remove from Board.
- Right-click a board in the facet view to delete (or rename) it.