Foreground images are images placed on top of the background on a presentation slide.
To add a foreground image to a service item, follow these steps.
- Make sure you are in Edit mode in Proclaim. If you are in Preview mode, click the toggle to switch.
- Select the service item you want to modify. Click the drop-down to the right of the Add Foreground Image icon.
- Choose Browse Media to select an image from the Proclaim database or Import to upload an image from your computer.
Select A Foreground Image from Proclaim
- Choose Browse Media to select an image from the Proclaim database.
- Select your image from the available options and click Add to foreground.
Note: You can filter images by selecting attributes such as service item type, tag, color, language, and more, from the left side of the window.
Upload a Foreground Image from Your Computer
- Click Import to upload an image from your computer.
- Select your image and click Open.
- Choose options such as renaming the image, adding a tag, or saving it to a board, then click Add.
Note: Your uploaded image will appear on the Group Upload board in the Proclaim database by default.
Once you have added the foreground image to your presentation slide, right-click the image to see options for adding text, resizing, scaling, and more.
Learn more about using images and other media in your presentation.