Proclaim supports outputting different content to different displays while on air. These can be configured in the Settings menu.
Available output types include
- Slides - the main presentation slide output. This should be your projector output.
- Confidence - a text-only view of slides frequently used for song lyrics on stage monitors by the worship team. Click here for more information.
- Notes - displays a text-only view of any notes attached to the current service item.
- Not used - the display will be unaffected by going on air.
- Slides (Foreground only) - show only the foreground of your main slides.
- Slides (Background only) - should only the background of your main slides.