If you go On-Air, play a video item, and cannot hear any audio playing, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot playback issues.
1. Check the volume of the video.
To check the volume setting of your video service items, hover the cursor over the clip, and look at the volume control in the bottom right corner. If the volume setting is muted, click the muted icon to unmute the click and then click to choose your preferred volume.
2. Check the audio output setting.
- Find the video item in the Order of Service panel.
- Click the blue play icon next to it. This will bring up an option to choose what audio plays when viewing the service item.
- Make sure that Use Video Soundtrack is selected.