Great media engages your congregation and improves communication. With Proclaim you can access, organize, and your media files within the app using the Media Browser. Any custom images and videos you upload to your group are also instantly available to others in your presentation group.
Skip ahead to:
- View Available Media
- Suggested Media
- Import Media
- Add Media to Your Presentation
- Purchase Additional Media
- Creating and Managing Media
View Available Media
Access the Media Browser.
- Click Media at the top of the screen in the main app window; then select Browse Media.
- Filter available content by selecting OWNED (includes your group uploads) or ALL (includes relevant store items) in the top center of the browser window.
- Browse media items.
- You can choose from a variety of filters on the left and use the scroll bar on the right to browse available options.
- The slider in the top right corner of the Media Browser allows you to resize the thumbnails so you can comfortably browse few, or many, media series at once.
- To take a closer look at any item, select it in the Media Browser. The right-hand pane allows you to conveniently view details about each piece of media, such as the tags, duration, and series. You can also see how many times people have taken it On Air and how the community has rated it.
Note: Community ratings appear in blue only after enough people have rated the media.
- Search for relevant media by entering a key word or phrase in the Search bar, in the upper left corner of the Media Browser.
- Sort the results.
Click the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window. Options include popularity (all-time usage), relevance (how well it matches your search), or by what's trending (popular media in the last seven days).
Proclaim uses your current presentation to make suggestions for media items.
- Click Media and then Suggested Items to open a menu of options.
- Click a thumbnail to examine the image in greater detail.
- To add the item to your presentation, click Add Selected.
- The item is immediately added to your presentation and the item opens in edit mode, allowing you to edit the information and customize the slide.
- Click Import files... to the right of the Media Browser Search bar. (Tip: You can also import media from the main Proclaim app by clicking Media and hovering over Import Media. This reveals a menu of available media types.)
- Select the file you want to import and click Open.
- In the dialog box, you have the option to:
- Rename the item.
- Add reference tags. As you type, Proclaim suggests tags, which you can accept or reject. (Reference tags allow users to locate the media item through a search. The more tags you add, the easier the item will be locate in the future.)
- Add the item to a Board. (Learn more about Boards.)
- Click ADD.
The file is now available for use as an item in your presentation.
Add Media to Your Presentation
Add any Media Browser item directly into your presentation by selecting one of these options:
- To add the item without changes, click Add as new Content item.
- To add all items in the series to your presentation, click Add Series.
- To auto-reformat your current service item with the new media, click Apply as Smart Media (Learn more about Smart Media).
- To add the selected media as an image to your current service item, click Apply as background or Add to foreground. This will not adjust the styling of any text on your service item.
- You can also Customize Smart Media to fit your needs.
Purchase Additional Media
Browse the store for new Proclaim Pro Media or packages from our media partners, or link your Proclaim account to an already existing subscription and access your media right away.
- The store contains thousands of media items produced in house as Proclaim Pro Media, or from our many media partners at Graceway, CMG, Freebridge, Playback Media, Igniter, Dan Stevers, and more!
- You can purchase all of your subscriptions right through the Proclaim Media Browser, or link your accounts to access this media.
Did you know? Select items from our media partners are available a-la-carte, so you only have to pay for what you use. Under the Ministry Channels heading, you will find plenty of free media elements. Locate these resources on the left-hand side of the Media Browser directly above the color facets.
Creating and Managing Media
Can't find any media items that suit your interests?
- Create your own Smart Media templates using a great photo you took or a design your team put together.
- Publish your design to the Proclaim Community so that others can use them as well.
Note: To remove media that you have previously uploaded, click here.