Proclaim allows users to control a presentation from a location other than the presenting computer. We recommend downloading the free Proclaim Remote app to control your presentation. However, Proclaim is compatible with several third-party remotes.
Most third-party remotes work well with Proclaim, but we have tested and support the remotes listed here:
Configuring Your Remote
Proclaim uses the PgUp/PgDn or Left/Right inputs by default. Remotes with programmable buttons are also sufficient to navigate in Proclaim.
- Follow the installation instructions that came with your remote to connect it to the presenting computer.
- If your remote uses Up/Down inputs, you will have to enable them in Proclaim before you use your wireless presenter. Expand the Settings menu in the main app window and select Remote.
- Check the box to Enable up/down arrows for slide navigation.
- Click the X in the upper right corner of the menu.
- Test your remote using an On Air presentation.