I can’t get my feed to show up on my TV.
- Ensure you’ve completed all basic setup steps in our setup article.
- Check your inputs. TVs often have multiple inputs, and it’s easy to choose the wrong one. Try all the ports and inputs until you find a combination that works.
- Make sure you followed the instructions for your device. The order in which you connect things can make a difference if you’re using a Chromebit or other stick computer.
Why won’t my TV stay on?
Your TV is probably set to go to sleep after a certain amount of time.
- Check the power management settings for your TV.
- If you’re using an Asus Chromebit or device with Chrome OS, you can install the Keep Awake extension. You may need to do this if your TV still sleeps even with the power management settings properly set.
Why won’t my videos play?
Group upload, Pro Media, and Partner media video items are all supported in digital signage.
However, motion backgrounds are not currently available, so they show up in your sign feed as still images. We do plan to support this function in the future.
My On Air presentation won’t take over the sign feed on my Smart TV.
This option may not be supported on your device or browser.
Every device and browser has different capabilities, so we can’t always know for certain what will work. If you run into issues here, please let us know what device you have and we’ll do our best to help you.
Why do my images appear in chunks?
Your signs are copied to your device to improve performance, as it’s better to download an image just once rather than multiple times. When you add a new sign to your feed, you may see it load in chunks. This is caused by a slow internet connection.
Can I show just the Service section of my presentation in my sign feed?
Not right now, but we plan to add this functionality in the near future.
Do you have any other questions? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (360) 450–3542.