The information frame can only show links to public images. You can upload your images to Google Drive or DropBox or use your free cloud storage through Faithlife.
To use your free cloud storage through Faithlife, follow these steps:
1. Expand Content in the sidebar and select Files.
2. Click Upload files, add your image, and wait until the page refreshes.
3. Click the view details icon.
The view details icon in the lower right-hand corner of the image preview. It will appear when you hover over the image with your cursor.
4. Select the link icon to copy the public link.
5. Return to your sign feed’s settings.
You can arrow back in your web browser or return to Faithlife.com and relocate your sign feed. Ensure the information frame is enabled, select Image for one of your available slots, and paste the link into the field.
The information pane will update and add the image.
Note: Image links must start with https:// to work in the information frame.