You can add files to Faithlife Files by clicking Upload Files, via drag and drop, or from an external URL.
To find your Faithlife Files, go to your group on Faithlife.com and select Files in the left-hand sidebar under the Content menu. If Files is not visible, contact your group’s administrator.
You can upload a file in three different ways. Depending on the file size, the system may take some time to process. Faithlife will indicate once it’s safe to exit the browser.
1. Upload Files Button
Click the Upload files button.
Select your file and click Open.
2. Drag and Drop
Drag and drop a file to the main Faithlife Files window. Your file will upload automatically.
3. Upload from URL
Click Upload from URL.
Add your image, document, or media file URL and click Upload.
Faithlife Files supports a variety of files:
- Image: all standard image formats, including PNG, JPEG, GIF, and SVG
- PDF: if text is identified in the document, PDFs are text-searchable
- Video: all standard video formats, including MOV, MP4, WMV, and AVI
- PowerPoint: all standard PowerPoint formats, including PPT, PPTX, etc.
- Audio: all standard audio formats, including MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, etc.
- Word: all documents are text-searchable
- Text: all documents are text-searchable
Notice that with many assets, Faithlife Files automatically creates smaller resolution versions. Upload your best resolution asset and every size you may need will be made available. You can even provide links to the smaller versions by clicking the link icon connected to each version.
Clicking Update will update the original asset. Once the asset is updated, new smaller versions will be auto-generated.
Add New lets you manually add another format for your asset. For more help on adding new file formats, click here.