The information frame adds customizable content around your sign feed—like the local weather, time, date, your church logo, and more.
1. Open any Sign Feed.
Go to Faithlife.com and navigate to your Presentation team. Click Digital Signage on the left and select your desired digital feed.
Quick tip! You can quickly open your church group on Faithlife.com by clicking your Avatar in Proclaim and clicking your church group. This will open your web browser to your church group. Select your Presentation Team from the left-hand Groups menu to open your Presentation Team.
2. Select Show information frame.
Check Show information pane to make the pane visible.
3.Change the frame color
Choose a color for the info pane by clicking the colored swatch and selecting a new color. You can choose from predefined colors or select the multicolor swatch to add a custom color.
Click Done to save your sign feed settings.
4. Select options for available slots.
You can customize each of the six available locations.
You can set the sidebar to display a custom church message or remain blank.
For each slot (1–5), you can choose between one of six options:
- None: Leave the slot blank.
- Text: Add any text to the slot.
- Clock: Show the current time (If your time doesn’t show correctly, we can help you fix it).
- Weather: Displays weather for your location (learn how to change your weather location).
- Current Date: Displays your current date in the slot.
- Image: Add any public web image to the slot (learn how to add an image).
- QR Codes: Add a pre-designed screen for the Logos Bible or Faithlife Study Bible app or add a QR Code for your WiFi (learn how to add a QR Code).
Note this example information frame customization.
The settings above result in this information frame.