The Sidebar tab allows you to customize your Faithlife page by adding or removing interactive widgets that appear on the right-hand side of the page. Faithlife updates your settings in real-time providing you a live preview on the right side of the page. Any changes you make will be automatically saved.
1. Open Sidebar Settings.
To personalize your Sidebar, click your avatar at the top right of the screen and select Account Settings. Click the Sidebar tab.
2. Add widgets
Drag widgets from the Widget list to the Active list add them to your sidebar. Private widgets are only visible to you, and Public widgets are visible to anyone who views your profile.
- Today’s Readings shows all of your reading plan selections scheduled for today. Only you can see this. It is active by default.
- Today’s Prayers shows all of your prayer list items scheduled for today. Only you can see this. It is active by default.
- Verse of the Day shows a different professionally designed Bible verse every day.
- Audio Channel displays an audio player that plays the most recept update from a specific media channel, RSS Feed, or podcast URL.
- Recommended Links shows a list of links to your favorite websites.
- RSS Feed shows the last 3 items from the specified RSS feed.
- Survey allows you to ask a question and present answer options. Then, after voting, see the survey results.
- Video Channel displays a video player that plays the recent uploads from a specific media channel or RSS feed.
Once you add a widget, you can add content in the Active column. Update Prayer requests and Reading plans by clicking Add in the Live preview column. (Prayer requests and Reading plans can also be adjusted from your main Faithlife.com page.)
3. Arrange widgets
Drag and drop widgets in the Active column to change the display order. Remove a widget from the Active column by clicking Delete in the upper right corner of the widget.