Faithlife Sites provides easy access to free, professional stock photos for use anywhere in your website.
Add Stock Photos
- Start by adding an image.
You can add images in a variety of places, like from the page settings:
Or from within a content widget when editing a page:
- Select Stock Images or the Unsplash tab.
- Stock Images is a collection of church-related images curated by Faithlife.
- Unsplash is a free online directory of user-submitted images. The directory has been narrowed to church-applicable images.
- Search to narrow the results.
- Select an image and click Insert.
Remember to save and publish your changes to make them go live.
Remove Stock Photos
To remove an image from one of your pages:
- Open the content widget editor.
- Click the image.
- Press delete.
Note: From the content widget editor, you can also remove the entire widget by clicking Delete this item.