As an admin, you can set group-level permissions from your group’s settings page.
1. Select Settings from the group's left-hand Admin navigation menu on Faithlife.com.
2. Scroll down and expand Group Permissions.
3. Scroll down to the Files section and adjust the sliders.
- Admin: Full control over the group
- Moderators: Those tasked with helping the administrator manage the group
- Members: Regular members of the group
- Followers: Anyone on Faithlife who chooses to follow your group
- Public: Anyone
Note: You can set a different permission level for individual assets if necessary. To learn more, click here.