The Admin Stewardship Dashboard provides quick access to your church’s giving data for your church’s Finance Team.
SKIP AHEAD TO
To locate your Finance Team, navigate to your church group on Faithlife.com and click Finances in the Admin panel.
Your Finance Team's admin panel contains six menu options.
The overview page provides a quick summary of the number of gifts, and total and average amounts for a given period of time.
The dynamic graph displays gifts given to your church. And dragging your cursor over the available data provides more granular information. You can adjust the data shown via the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner.
Basic stats like total gift numbers and averages display above the graph, while the table and pie charts below show yet more detailed data.
Gifts displays all donations in chronological order.
1. Search: Enter a giver or fund name to locate a particular gift.
2. Export: Select the time period and click Export to download a CSV file. Keeping all your giving information in the same location makes it easy to export all your data for easy import into your church’s accounting software.
3. Add: While all donations given through Faithlife Giving are recorded automatically, you can also manually add cash, check, Paypal, or other donations via the Add button. Provide the donation details and click Save. When you manually add a donation and assign it to a specific donor, the gift is added to their year-end giving statement. (Learn more about adding and editing manual gifts.)
4. Show: You can adjust the date range of gifts shown via the drop-down menu above the table.
5. Sort: Sort the table by Amount or Date by selecting the column header.
To get a better understanding of any particular donation, click on it to examine its details.
You can interact with any gift from the More options menu. Choose Print receipt to download and print a copy or save a PDF of the receipt. Resend receipt sends an email to the donor with an attached receipt. If the donor gave online, select Change fund allocations to redistribute gift to another fund(s).
To see see everything that a particular user has given to your church, click Givers. The report lists your givers in alphabetical order, though you can also search for a specific individual.
Clicking on a name provides a full giving history for that individual.
You can access year-end giving statements for each giver. Each giver with an account is emailed when their year-end tax report is available for the previous year (by January 31st). And if you manually add check or cash donations and assign them a donor with an account, the year-end tax statement will include these gifts as well.
Select Deposits to view the status of your gift deposits.
1. Search: Locate a deposit by searching for it.
2. Filter: You can filter by All Deposits, Pending, Deposited, or Rejected.
3. Sort: Click the column header for Date or Amount to sort your data accordingly.
Note: Individual deposits often contain several gifts. The number of gifts per deposit displays in the Gifts column.
To view a deposit, select it from the list.
There are several ways to share your giving form. Each of these methods will bring donors to the same interface. The more access points you give to people, the easier it will be for donors to give to your ministry.
Option 1 offers a direct link you can share with anyone. With option 2, you can embed your giving form on any website with the unique embed script.
Note: If you need help doing this, please contact us.
6. Giving Configuration
Giving Configuration includes two sections: Account Info and Giving Features.
Account Info includes your church's information you provided Faithlife when you activated giving (like your primary contact, organizational information, banking details, etc.). If you need to change this information, please contact Faithlife Giving support at 888-634-2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giving Features includes additional options for your Finance Team.
1. Admin Only Mode: If you're not ready to accept gifts, enable Admin Only Mode to hide all "Give" buttons from your donors.
2. Text to Give: Configure Text to Give to enable donors to give to your church via text.
3. Giver Covered Fees: Toggle this option on to allow donors to cover the fees associated with their gifts.
From Giving Features, you can also change the contact email donors receive when they receive an electronic receipt. By default, the primary contact you included during activation will be used for your giver receipts. You can change this email address from the more options menu.
Finally, you can add and remove funds and campaigns from Giving Features.
Funds provide tangible categories for donations, like General, Missions, etc.
Campaigns are time-bound donation goals associated with a fund. Campaigns are often effective because they provide a tangible target for donations (e.g., mission trip fundraising, building campaign, etc.).
Click Add fund or Add campaign, provide the appropriate details, and click Save.
Note: To edit or deactivate a fund select the more optionsicon for the fund in question. Deactivated funds appear below (under Inactive Funds) and can be reactivated by clicking the Activate button. To edit or end a campaign select the more optionsicon for the campaign in question. Completed campaigns appear below.