You can run Digital Signage on any TV with a connected Amazon Fire TV Stick.
1. Set up your Digital Signage.
For a quick overview:
- Open your Presentation Team on Faithlife.com.
- Select Digital Signage in the lefthand Admin menu.
- Open your desired sign feed.
- Add items to your sign feed. You can add trivia, Bible verse slides, the information pane, and more from this menu. You can also add custom slides to display announcements and more.
Note: Need a more detailed walk through? View our support article on setting up Digital Signage.
2. Set up your TV.
With your sign feed configured and an Amazon Fire TV Stick connected to a TV, follow these steps:
Download our FireTV app.
Open the App Store on your FireTV and search for “Faithlife Digital Signage.” Download the app to your FireTV.
Link your Faithlife account.
Once the app is installed, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Faithlife account. This will create a link between your FireTV and your sign feeds.
Select your sign feed.
The FireTV app will display your configured sign feeds. Select any feed to display it!