Not Public mode will hide the “Give” button from everyone but members of your Finance Team. When Not Public mode is enabled:
- Givers will not be able to give to your church
- Your website giving form will tell givers that you are currently unable to accept gifts
Note: It’s very important to note that the form is still fully functional for members of your Finance Team. If you submit a gift while testing your form, it will still be processed. Also, scheduled recurring gifts will still occur and be processed.
To enable or disable Not Public mode:
- Navigate to your Faithlife.com church’s group.
- Click on your Finance Team in the Teams menu.
- In the left-hand Admin panel expand Settings and select Giving.
- Toggle between Public and Not Public.
Note: Learn more about testing your giving experience with Not Public mode.