Every time someone gives to your church, they receive a receipt. Each receipt includes gift-specific details, including the amount, date, type, and fund designations they supported. By default, each receipt also includes a standard note of gratitude.
Dear [Giver Name],
Thank you for supporting the work of [Church Name].
All receipts automatically show these personal brand customizations:
- Your Church name
- Your Location
- Your Church group logo
- Your contact email address
Note: You can change the contact email in the footer of the email. Learn more.
Add a Personalized Receipt Message
You can add your own personalized note from Finance Team’s settings.
- Go to your Finance Team on Faithlife.com.
- Expand Giving Configuration.
- Click Giving Features.
- Scroll down to the Giver Receipts settings.
- Add a receipt message. Your changes will save automatically.
You can provide custom wording for two types of receipts.
- Standard receipt message: the receipt message sent for all financial gifts
- In-Kind receipt message: the receipt message sent for all in-kind gifts (i.e., non-cash gifts like a vehicle, office furniture, catered meals, etc. Learn more about in-kind gifts.)
Note: Click Insert to insert the default wording for each message type.