Linking tabs in the Faithlife Study Bible mobile app causes them to scroll in sync. This is helpful if you want to toggle between a Bible and study Bible or commentary. You can link tabs together from the tabs icon .
To link two or more tabs, open the resources you’d like to link together and follow these steps:
- Tap the screen to display the app controls.
- Select the tabs icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the link icon at the top right of the screen.
- Link tabs by tapping the empty circle at the bottom right of each tab, or by selecting Select All.
- Tap Done. The tabs you’ve selected are now linked and will remain in sync as you read, scroll, and search your resources.
Note: You can unlink tabs by reversing the steps above.
To reference another tab, swipe with one finger. If the tabs are linked, they'll automatically stay in sync as you switch back and forth between them.
Did you know? You can save any group of tags as a saved layout for quick reference later. Learn more.