You can set a default Bible version in the Faithlife Study Bible mobile app. Once you set up a preferred version, whenever you click a Bible reference in a resource or report, or when you perform a search, the verse will open in your default Bible.
Follow the steps below to set your preferred Bible in the Faithlife Study Bible mobile app.
- Tap the navigation drawer icon (you may need to tap the screen first to show the app icons).
- Scroll down the menu and tap Settings.
- Tap the Bible version under the Preferred Bible heading. You can search for a Bible to quickly locate your desired version.
- Search for and select the Bible version you want to set as preferred.
- Tap the back arrow twice to return to the navigation menu, then tap Done.
Use Your Preferred Bible
Once you set your preferred Bible, any reference you open will automatically open in that version. You can also open additional Bible versions in different tabs or in a split screen. Link them together to scroll the versions together.
You can also open your preferred Bible version at any time from the tabs menu. Select the tabs icon (you may need to tap the screen first to show the app icons) and then tap the preferred Bible icon .