Welcome to your church group on Faithlife.com! This group is designed to be the online hub to help your church communicate, coordinate, and grow. Now that you’re a part of your Faithlife group, here are some of the things you can do.
Note: Some of these options may be restricted, depending on how your admin has set up the group. If you have specific questions about your group, contact an admin (they’re listed in the About section of your church group).
Skip ahead to:
Invite Other People to Your Church Group
Your church group connects your community throughout the week, making it easy to share information and support each other. You don’t want anyone to miss out on that, right? If you see someone is missing, send them an invitation to join your group.
- When you’re in your church group, click the blue Invite button.
- Enter email addresses for those you’d like to invite. You can also include a personal note about why you’d like them to join.
- Click Invite to send them an email invitation to join your church group.
Send a Message
Messaging via Faithlife is a great way to keep in touch, send updates, and encourage your community.
- From Faithlife.com, click the messaging icon in the upper right.
- Select whether you want to send a message to your church group, start a conversation on a topic, or message an individual.
- If you select Group, type the name of your group in the address box and press Enter. You’ll enter the group chat for your church group, where you can send messages and more.
- If you select Topic, type a description for the topic, then enter the people you want to be included in the discussion.
- If you select Person, type the name of the person you want to message and press Enter. You’ll enter a one-on-one chat with that person.
Post to Your Group’s Feed
If you want to say something to your entire community, create a post in your group’s feed.
Note: You can create a post on your activity feed or you can create a post in a group of which you are a member.
You can control who sees the posts in your activity feed by changing your account’s Visibility settings.
If you create a post in your group, it will be visible to anyone who is a member of your church group and (depending on how your group is configured) to any member of the general public who visits your church’s activity feed. When you create a post, make sure you’re posting in the right place, and that you’re comfortable with the content you’ve posted and the visibility it will have.
Post - Write a post when you want to notify your group about something.
Media - Use the media post type when you want to post an image or video to your group’s feed.
Prayer - Use this post type to ask your community to pray for something.
For Sale - Use this post type to offer an item for sale. For sale posts have additional text fields allowing you to set a price and location of the item for sale.
Announcement - Use an announcement post to let your community know about an upcoming event. When you create an event announcement, that event will also be added to your church group’s calendar.
Article - Use this type when you want to create a longer post and/or make use of more text formatting options and embedded images.
Check Out Your Church’s Calendar
Stay in the loop by connecting to your church’s calendar:
- Navigate to your church group on Faithlife.com
- Click Calendar. (Make sure you’re in your church group. If you click the calendar from your main feed, you’ll only see events that you’ve created or to which you’ve RSVP’d).
- You can view event details by clicking the title of the event in the popup that appears when you hover over an event.
- Click the menu icon for an event you’d like to attend, then select Add to my calendar.
Install the Faithlife Mobile App
Installing the Faithlife Mobile App gets you access to your Faithlife group from anywhere (cellular data or a WiFi connection is required). You can use the mobile app to send messages, share photos, view events, watch sermons, and more. Learn more.
Access Resources Licensed to Your Church
If your church has licensed resources (books, curriculum, study guides), you have access to them because you’re a member of your church group on Faithlife. Here’s how you can get access:
Logos Bible Software
Connect on the web.
To access your resources on the web, enter app.logos.com into your web browser. If you’re not already logged in, provide your email name and password for your Faithlife account.
Connect through a desktop app.
You can also access your Logos content through our Windows or Mac apps. Go to the Logos website and click Get Logos 8 Basic for free.
Continue through the checkout process to download the program to your computer. Once downloaded, open the program, provide your email and password for your Faithlife account, and click Sign In.
Connect through a mobile app.
You can also access your Logos content through our mobile apps. Download the app for your mobile platform, sign in with your email and password for your Faithlife account, and click Sign in.
Faithlife TV: Christian TV and movies
Faithlife TV is a Christian video-streaming service featuring Bible teaching, documentaries, dramas, kids shows, and more. You can watch it on your phone, iPad, laptop, or Smart TV. You can also use it to share your church’s own video content.
- Stream thousands of hours of video
- Choose from hundreds of kids shows, documentaries, and more
- Watch your church’s own video channel
- Turn on the Faithlife Bible Screen to fill your home with Scripture
- Watch it on mobile, desktop, or a Smart TV
- Seminary-level teaching
To access your Faithlife TV content at Faithlifetv.com, sign in with your Faithlife email and password to see all your content.
1. Kids Mode: Parents love Faithlife TV because it’s safe and entertaining for their kids.
2. Browse menu: Scroll to see the available categories of content or expand the Browse dropdown menu.
3. Ways to Watch: You can watch anywhere, on your TV, mobile device, or on any computer.
Note: There are three tiers of content available on Faithlife TV: 1) Free content, like anything your church posts, 2) individual items available for purchase in the store, 3) Faithlife TV subscription content, including hundreds of movies, shows, and educational content.
Faithlife Courses: Bible, theology, and ministry video courses
Faithlife Courses bring seminary to your living room—but without the homework. Enjoy over 200 courses spanning more than a dozen topics in 5–10 minute segments for on-the-go learning.
Learn from trusted Christian professors, pastors, and scholars as they teach on a wide array of subjects, including (but not limited to):
- Church history
The courses available to you through your church are video-only courses. The best way to access them is from Faithlife TV.
1. Navigate to FaithlifeTV.com.
Go to FaithlifeTV.com and sign in with your Faithlife email and password.
2. Navigate to Logos Mobile Ed.
By scrolling or from the dropdown Browse menu, go to the Logos Mobile Ed category.
3. Choose a course to watch.
You have access to dozens of courses across a variety of topics. Choose one to get started.
A course description provides a basic preview of the content.
Scroll down to access a dropdown menu displaying all the sections included in your course. Most segments are 5–10 minutes long so you can learn step-by-step—even on the go!
Note: Because your courses are available on Faithlife TV, you can access your content anywhere—on your TV, computer, or even on the go!