Once you have published a sermon to Faithlife Sermons from Proclaim you can watch it on Faithlife TV. If you use Roku, Apple TV, or any of these other ways to watch, you can view your sermon from the comfort of your home, on the go, or anywhere you have internet access.
Note: Viewing your sermon on Faithlife TV requires you to have a Faithlife Group. To learn about setting up a group, click here.
Faithlife Sermons is where Faithlife hosts your published sermons.
- Any sermons you publish from Proclaim (Faithlife’s presentation software) are hosted on Faithlife Sermons.
- You can export your full sermon transcript from Logos Bible Software to Faithlife Sermons.
- You can also purchase a standalone Faithlife Sermons plan. Your first 14 days are free!
However you have access to host your sermons on Faithlife Sermons, you can always upload your sermons directly.
To get started:
1. Navigate to FaithlifeTV.com.
Sign in with your faithlife.com username and password (the same credentials you use to sign into Proclaim).
2. Locate your group's channel.
Scroll down to find your group's channel, or click Browse to find it there.
3. Select a sermon.
Click your desired sermon thumbnail to navigate to the sermon location. Click the Play icon ▶ in the sermon thumbnail to start the video. Faithlife TV plays the sermon. If you are not able to watch the entire sermon in one sitting, FaithlifeTV remembers your place and resumes the video at that location the next time you select it.
Once you've watched, your sermon shows up at the top of your Recently Watched video.
You can install Proclaim on as many computers as you need. If you need to install Proclaim on a new computer, download it here.