With the Exportables tab, you can quickly print or export content from your people records for use in mailings, meetings, or other physical communications. To create exportable media, follow these simple steps:
- Expand the Reporting field and click Exportables.
Note: The page that opens shows all of the previous exports you’ve created. You can rerun any of these projects by clicking its name, selecting from the available options, clicking Print or Download depending on your preference, and clicking Done.
- Click Create exportable at the top to begin a new project.
- You can create several different kinds of exportable media.
- Select the option you want to create and click Next.
- Select the people records you want to include in the export and click Next.
- Select from the available options for the type of exportable you selected, give the project a recognizable name, and choose whether to Download or Print your project.
Note: In the dropdown next to Download, you can choose between three export formats: HTML, PDF, or Plain Text.
- Click Done.