The Community panel of your church group includes two different membership lists:
- Group Members: displays those who are followers, members, moderators, or admins of your Faithlife group.
- Directory: displays people records of a church group with the church status of Member or Regular Attendee.
Note: Learn more about the difference between People Records and Faithlife profiles.
The Group Members section shows a list of all those who are followers, members, moderators, or admins of your Faithlife group.
Note: Learn more about inviting people to your Faithlife group.
The Directory section shows a list of all people records of a church group with the church status of Member or Regular Attendee. You must also check Include in Directory under the Personal Details section of their people record (which is checked by default). People records are created, owned, and managed by your church and enables you to serve and encourage every individual into growth.
- Use the first dropdown menu to show only Members or Members & Regulars.
- Use the second dropdown menu to filter group by name or by family.
- Search to find any particular person.
Click the columns icon to reveal available columns of information. Check any category of information to show it in the directory.
Note: Learn more about the Directory, including how to add and remove people from your Directory.