Once you create a free account and join your church group on Faithlife.com, you can access all of the benefits available to your church through Faithlife Equip. Here’s how.
Your group administrator will send you an email invitation to join your group. Once you’ve accepted your invitation, you will gain access to your church’s online community, Giving, Logos Bible Software, Faithlife TV, and more. Here’s how to accept your invitation:
1.1 Accept Your Invitation
Connect To Your Church Group
You should have received an email from your church inviting you to join.
- Open it and click Join group. (If you don’t receive an email invitation, check your spam folder, then contact your church administrator.)
- Create a free account or sign in. When you click the invitation link in your email, a web page will open, prompting you to create a free account or to sign in.
- If you don’t have an account, provide your name, email address and a password. Click Register to create your account and join your church group.
- If you already have an account with Faithlife or Logos click Sign in to enter your email and password.
Remember: You’ll use the same free account to access every service connected to Faithlife (Faithlife Giving, Logos Bible Software, Faithlife TV, etc.).
1.2. Say Hi and Take a Look Around
Once you’ve connected to your church group on Faithlife, take a few minutes to say hello and look around.
There are three basic areas in your group:
- Navigation: you can quickly access nearly every tool from the Community panel.
- Content: the middle area holds your current content.
- Sidebar: your church can put group prayer requests, Bible reading plans, and more in the right-hand sidebar to help you connect on a deeper level with others in your church.
Your group gives you access to a shared feed where you post messages, shared prayer lists, a group calendar, chat, and more. Consider posting a question, something you’ve learned recently, or an encouraging comment.
Questions about posting to your group? Learn more here.
1.3. Download the Faithlife App
Downloading the free Faithlife mobile app is the easiest way to stay connected with your community. You can access your group on Faithlife.com with a tap, receive push notifications (you can customize these), access sermons, and more.
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
When you’ve installed the app, sign in with the same credentials you used to accept the invitation to your church group.
1.4 Customize Your Group Notifications
You may want to tailor the notifications that you receive from your group. This gives you the ability to be as up to date on the activity in your church group as you want to be. You can make detailed selections, or pick one of the preconfigured options: None, Less, Balanced, More, All In.
Customize Notifications from Your Group
With Faithlife Giving, you can give to your church and connect with your community all in the same place. You can also:
- Give via text message, or online
- Manage recurring gifts
- See your giving history
- See the free and private giving calculator
- And more.
2.1. Go to your giving page
Navigate to your giving portal by signing in to Faithlife.com, then selecting Giving in the upper left.
2.2. Plan Your Giving (optional)
To thoughtfully plan out your giving, you can use the Faithlife Giving calculator to help you identify how much you want to give. (The calculator is completely private; neither your church nor Faithlife can see what you input here.)
Provide your income and the percentage rate you want to give, and the calculator will offer a personalized giving goal based on your numbers. If you choose, you can set up recurring gifts for that amount.
2.3. Add a Payment Method
In your giving portal, click the Add Payment Method button. You can provide either a credit card, or connect your bank account.
In your giving portal, click the Give button to make a gift, or to set up a recurring payment.
Provide an amount, then select whether you want to give to a specific fund, make your gift recurring, or give as a family or organization, then click or press Give.
2.5. Cancel Old Recurring Gifts
When you’ve finished setting up your gift, don’t forget to cancel any recurring gifts to your church using a different platform to avoid being billed twice.
Your church’s Faithlife subscription gives you free access to Logos Bible Software. Logos is not just for Bible experts. Whatever your level of familiarity with the Bible, Logos has something for you. Logos gives you access to free Bibles, reading plans, note-taking tools, and many other features to aid you as you engage the Word.
When you log in to Logos, remember to use the email and password that you used when you joined your group. Your one login gives you access to all the resources that your church is providing you, as well as the ability to share Logos documents, reading plans, prayer lists, and more with your church group.
Logos is available as a desktop application, mobile app, and on the web. Visit logos.com/get-started for download links and more.
If you’d like some more help learning how to use Logos, check out the Basic Bible Study video series.
Faithlife TV has streaming Christian TV, movies, and study content for all ages. Your church’s Faithlife subscription gives you free access to many titles on Faithlife TV (some premium content still requires purchase), as well as your church’s sermons (if your church has opted to publish their sermons in Faithlife TV). You’ll also be able to access all of the Logos Mobile Education course videos available to you here as well.
You can access Faithlife TV:
- On the web at faithlifetv.com
- Via the free mobile app (iOS | Android)
- On your favorite TV device.
Suggested content on Faithlife TV
Once you’ve signed in with your Faithlife account, you can search for content or browse the different categories. Here’s some suggestions of where to start.
Logos Mobile Education courses are great for individuals or small groups. You could build a small group around a Mobile Ed course, or use individual videos to supplement the curriculum you’re already using. Here are some courses you may want to start with:
Faithlife TV has some great documentaries that you may enjoy, such as:
- Fragments of Truth, with Dr. Craig Evans, explores the transmission and reliability of the biblical text.
- The Fantasy Makers examines the spiritual influences of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and George MacDonald and the lasting impact their works have on our present-day culture.
- Bonhoeffer weaves archival footage together with interviews with friends, family students of Bonhoeffer, leading historians and theologians to explore Bonhoeffer’s life and thought.
Faithlife TV also includes engaging content for kids, like:
- The Jesus Storybook Bible invites children to join in the greatest of all adventures, to discover for themselves that Jesus is at the center of God’s great story of salvation—and at the center of their Story too.
- Bible Agent 7 is a cartoon series for elementary-aged children designed to spark their curiosity about the Bible.
- Torchlighters. Each Torchlighters episode presents the story of a true-life hero from Christian history. Kids will see what God can do through a "Torchlighter" and will be challenged to carry their own torch while learning about the history of our faith.